- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing (organic if buying from the grocery store). If you want to make your own, try Heart In Motion’s ITALIAN DRESSING recipe.
- 3 Tbsp honey (local honey if possible)
- 1 lbs organic chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, coconut oil, or grass fed butter
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1.5 cups fresh green beans, trimmed of tough ends, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
1. Mix balsamic, dressing, and honey in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 of the salt and pepper mixture. Cook until almost done. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add green beans, mushrooms, and tomatoes to pan and saute’ for about 5-8 minutes or until almost cooked.
4. Add chicken back to pan with veggies cook until chicken and veggies are both done. Add sauce to pan and cook another 2 minutes until sauce starts to bubble and thicken. Serve immediately.
This recipe makes approximately 5 servings. Each serving has approximately 268 calories, 8 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 6 mg cholesterol, 18 g carbs, 1.6 g fiber, 15 g sugar, and 30 g protein.