- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1.5 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons sea salt (pink Himalayan salt is good too)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
Ingredients for each serving of dressing (recipe above makes 10 recipes)
Mix all dry ingredients together in a jar. This recipe makes approximately 10 servings of dry mix which can be used to make 10 full servings of dressing (with added ingredients to follow) or can be used in place of “Italian Dressing Packets” which often contain added chemicals. Use organic spices and oils whenever possible.
For each 1 tablespoon serving, each serving contains approximately 83 calories and 9.3 grams of fat.