- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks or strips
- salt and pepper
Heat oil in skillet and add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until done. Remove chicken from pan and place on a plate and tent with foil to keep moist and warm. Add the remaining ingredients and cook until reduced (5 minutes or less). Place chicken back in the pan and toss. Serve immediately. This sauce also makes a great marinade for grilled chicken or pork. You can also use this sauce recipe for leftover rotisserie chicken to give it new life!
Recipe makes 5 servings. Each serving contains approximately 262 calories, 8.7 grams of fat, 1.8 grams saturated fat, 96 mg cholesterol, 9 carbs, o grams fiber, 8.96 grams of sugar, and 35.2 grams protein.