- 2 turkey breasts, about 8 ounces each.
- 2 cups chopped spinach leaves (fresh or frozen)
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese or goat cheese(about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Make a pocket in each turkey breast. In a bowl, combine spinach, feta, and black pepper. Spoon the spinach mixture into pockets. Tie closed with kitchen string. In a bowl, combine oil, paprika, salt, and ground red pepper. Brush evenly over outside of turkey. Bake at 350 degrees , about 30-45 minutes, depending on thickness of turkey, until cooked throughout.
Adapted from a recipe by Ainsley Harriet