- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 package MSG free taco seasoning
- 1 small jar salsa (flavor of the dish will depend on the salsa you choose)
- 2 cups diced carrots or bean of your choice
- 1 can (14 oz.) petite diced tomatoes.
- Sour cream for topping
Mix all ingredients (except sour cream/Greek yogurt) in crock pot. Set on low and enjoy! This can also be made with lean ground beef or a mix of turkey and beef. Stir in 1 tablespoon sour cream or plain Greek yogurt for each bowl before serving.
Each recipe makes 6 servings. Each serving contains 162 calories, 6.3 grams of fat, 1.7 grams of saturated fat, 59 mg. cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 11 grams of carb, 3 grams of fiber, 6 grams of sugar, and 14.2 grams of protein.