For The Dressing!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground dried ginger
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste (1/2-1 tsp salt)
For the dish
- 1 lb chicken breast or thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 med sweet potato cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or grass fed butter
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic minced
In a bowl, combine the lemon juice,honey, pepper flakes, ginger, and whisk well.
Slowly add the sesame oil whisking until the mixture becomes a little thicker. Set aside.
Cook chicken about 5 minutes or until about 1/2 way done. Add chopped bok choy and sweet potato and cook until all are cooked (about another 5-7 minutes). Add sauce and cook until thick (2-3 minutes). Salt and pepper liberally.