- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (1-pound) pork loin, trimmed and cut crosswise into (3/4-inch-thick) slices
- 1/3 cup bottled salsa
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jelly
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Flatten each pork piece to 1/2-inch thickness using your fingertips. Add pork to pan; spoon soy sauce mixture evenly over pork slices. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes or until done. Remove from pan.
Add salsa and jelly to pan; increase heat to medium-high. Cook 30 seconds or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Serve pork with salsa mixture.
Calories: 169 Calories, 5g Fat (1.4g Saturated), 24.4g Protein, 5.3g Carbohydrate, 0.4g Fiber, 74mg Cholesterol, 285mg Sodium