- 3-4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 lb pork loin, sliced into strips (You can use tofu instead if you would rather).
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 medium scallions (green onions) cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger (I use the refrigerated kind in a tube).
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- sprinkle of pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian red chile sauce
Heat oil in a pan and add scallions, garlic, salt, and ginger. Stir and cook about 2 minutes. Add pork strips and cook until almost fully done. Add cooked spaghetti squash, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and chile sauce and toss on high heat until spaghetti squash is heated throughout and pork has finished cooking. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve as a complete meal.
This recipe makes 4 meals. Each meal contains 239 calories, 8.4 grams of fat, 2.1 grams of saturated fat, 82 grams of cholesterol, 10 grams of carb, 2.2 grams of fiber, 3.9 grams of sugar, and 30.6 grams of protein.
Recipe adapted from delish.com