- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, chopped (or 2-3 cups chopped, cooked chicken)
- 1 package MSG free taco seasoning (or chicken taco seasoning)
- 1 large jar salsa (pick a flavor you like as it will be the predominant flavor in the dish)
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese (Mexican blend or whatever you prefer)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 low carb tortillas
Mix chopped chicken with taco seasoning. Place one tortilla in the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with 1/2 chicken, salsa, and a small amount of cheese. Top with another tortilla, chicken, salsa, cheese. On last layer, add Greek yogurt to the layer, and top with the last tortilla and cheese. Bake at 375 until heated throughout and cheese is melted on top.
Makes 6 servings. Each serving contains 203 calories, 6.8 grams of fat, 2.6 grams of saturated fat, 53.3 mg cholesterol, 13.1 grams of carb, 2.4 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar, and 23.2 grams of protein.