- 1 large English cucumber, seeded and chopped (or 2 regular cucumbers)
- 1 cup of sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups packed chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup good quality olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4- 1/2 cup crumbled quality feta cheese
Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately or chilled.
Recipe makes approximately 6 servings. Each serving contains 121 calories, 11 grams of fat, 2.4 grams saturated fat, 5.6 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 3.6 grams carb, 1 gram of fiber, 1.8 grams sugar, and 1.7 grams protein.