- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut into medallions
- 1/2 cup salsa (use a mild or even sweet salsa)
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves
Wipe pan with olive oil and heat on medium. Salt and pepper pork medallions and add to hot pan. While cooking, mix ginger and soy sauce in a bowl. Pour over pork and allow to sink into meat. Mix salsa and raspberry preserves together and stir into hot pan with pork, coating the meat in the sauce. Serve immediately.
Recipe makes about 4 servings. Each serving is approximately 199 calories, 5.7 grams of fat, 1.7 grams saturated fat, 82 mg cholesterol, 5.2 grams of carb, 0 grams of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, and 29 grams of protein.