- 4 large or 6 small boneless, skinless chicken thighs (can use breasts, but they are more dry)
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons light Italian dressing, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 14 oz. can artichokes, canned in water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Mix garlic, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons Italian dressing, onion, and artichokes in crock pot. Dredge chicken in remaining 2 tablespoons Italian dressing, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Place on top of mixture in crock pot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Recipe makes 5 servings. Each serving contains: 252 calories, 14.2 grams of fat, 3.2 grams of saturated fat, 64.2 mg. cholesterol, 16.6 grams of carb, 2.8 grams of fiber, 2.9 grams of sugar, and 16.4 grams of protein.