- 12 oz. bag of pre-cut broccoli slaw
- 2 large slices low fat bacon, 3 slices if they are small (nitrite free if possible), cut into very small pieces
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
Cook bacon. Allow to cool. Cut into tiny pieces. Mix bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add broccoli slaw and allow to sit for 15 minutes or more in the refrigerator. That’s it! This is a really easy dish to make for a party. You can enjoy it without breaking the calorie bank.
Makes 6 servings. Each serving contains 50 calories, 2.1 grams of fat, 143.7 mg sodium, 5.8 grams carb, 1.8 grams fiber, 3.1 grams sugar, and 2.4 grams of protein.