(Picture featured on top of mashed cauliflower … AMAZING!)
- 1.5 pounds beef stew meat, cubed (grass fed if possible)
- 1 tablespoon sweet or hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bag frozen red and green peppers/onions blend
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes (bpa free can) or 1.5-2 cups fresh diced tomatoes
- 2 cups broth (fresh or msg free from grocery store)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
Place all ingredients (except cornstarch/water mixture) into crock pot. Cook on low 6-8 hours or until meat is cooked to your desired level of softness. Combine cornstarch/water in a separate bowl until completely dissolved. Add to crock pot and allow to cook an additional 5-10 minutes. You can add additional cornstarch to thicken it to your liking.
This recipe makes approximately 6 servings. Each recipe makes approximately 291 calories, 18 grams of fat, 7 g saturated fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 8.8 grams carb, 1.2 grams fiber, 2.3 grams sugar, 20 grams protein.