- 3-4 medium chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
- 5-6 cups “riced” cauliflower in food processor or grated by hand (I recommend a few pulses in food processor)
- 1 cup green onions cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger (or the refrigerated kind in a tube)
- 1 cup frozen peas, carrots or a mix (optional)
Heat green onions, chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger in a pan. Add chicken cubes and cook about 5 minutes (or until about 1/2 way cooked). Add “riced” cauliflower and let cook about an additional 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cauliflower is coated in sauce and has cooked down slightly. If you want to add frozen veggies, add them when you add the cauliflower. Cauliflower in pieces this small does not take much time and can overcook easily.
Recipe makes 6 servings. Each serving contains 108 calories, 2.6 grams of fat, .7 grams saturated fat, 39 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 7.2 grams of carb, 1.7 grms of fiber, 3.9 grams of sugar, and 15 grams of protein.