- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups butternut squash, cut in small pieces
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 19 oz can white kidney beans
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 16 oz tomato juice (low sodium if possible)
- 1 cup broth (homemade if possible)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- black pepper, to taste
*Remember that any canned food should be from a BPA free can.
Put all ingredients in crock pot. Stir well and cook on low for 6 hours.
This recipe makes approximately 8 servings. Each serving contains 129 calories. .6g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 26 carbs, 6.8g fiber, 8.9g sugar, and 5.8g protein.