- 1.5 lb lean boneless pork roast
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp hot sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger root
- 8-12 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Mix all ingredients together, then add pork. Cook in crock pot on low until pork shreds easily with a fork. Shred pork and serve. This dish works beautifully with rice or leftover chopped, roasted broccoli.
Each serving makes approximately 5 servings. Each serving contains 252 calories, 6.9 grams of fat, 2.1 grams saturated fat, 99 mg cholesterol, 5.9 g carb, .6 grams fiber, 4 grams sugar, 39 grams of protein.