- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/4-1/2-inch slices (or pork chops)
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend (If you do not have this, you can use black pepper and garlic powder).
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam (low sugar if possible)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Sprinkle pork slices with pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook pork in until it is fully cooked. Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet, add the jam, vinegar and mustard, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with pork.
Adapted from Taste of Home