- 12 oz bag brussel sprouts, cut in half or quarters
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- Sesame seeds for garnish if desired
Cut brussel sprouts in half. Mix all ingredients together and toss with brussel sprouts. Line pan with parchment paper. Roast at 375 for 20-25 min or until done. Expect the brussel sprouts to caramelize.
Recipe makes approximately 6 servings. Each serving contains 71 calories, 1.7 g fat, 13.9 g carb, 2 g fiber, 9 g sugar, and 1.9 g protein.