- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- Cooking Spray
(Make sure you have cooked spaghetti squash before beginning this process).
Preheat oven to 450°
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and mushrooms. Saute about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, chopped parsley and next 4 ingredients.
Combine spaghetti squash and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir well. Spoon into a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon tomato mixture over spaghetti squash mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese over tomato mixture. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe adapted from Weight Watchers Cream of the Crop