- 2 cups spaghetti squash
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup egg beaters
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar or stevia baking blend
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons reduced calorie margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Heat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti squash in oven or microwave until it comes out easily with a fork. Chop into small sections (about 1/4 inch) to resemble coconut. Use about 2 cups to make the pie.
Spray pie plate with cooking spray. Fill pie plate with cooked spaghetti squash. Blend all other ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour blended ingredients over squash. Bake 50-60 minutes (also at 350°) or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.