- 2 tablespoons fresh minced ginger (can be from a jar or tube)
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon real mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Store in a small jar in the refrigerator.
This can be enjoyed as a light salad dressing and is also wonderful drizzled over steamed green beans.
Makes about 10 servings. Each 1 Tablespoon serving contains 33 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, .4 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of carb, 2 grams of sugar, and 0 grams of protein.