- 1 jar organic spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped into bite sized pieces. Skin on or off (optional)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red or green pepper, chopped
- 1 large yellow squash
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp dried basil (fresh is optional if you have it)
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese
Pour spaghetti sauce into 9×13 baking pan. This works well in a 9×13 plus an 8×8 for more even cooking, but it works ok either way. Mix all other ingredients except goat cheese together and arrange in pan over spaghetti sauce. Top with pieces of goat cheese. Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes.
Recipe makes approximately 8 servings (depending on the size of your veggies). Each serving has 151 calories, 9.1 grams fat, 3.8 g saturated fat, 13 carbs, 3.8 g fiber, 8 g sugar, and 4.9 g protein.