Ezekial bread is a sprouted grain bread that can be found in the frozen section of many grocery stores. It is best toasted with cheese or almond butter. Because it is less processed, this bread can help you enjoy carbohydrates without sparking your craving to overeat.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.