A five day eating plan to help you get back on track after a period of tough eating. It is full of low-glycemic vegetables and lean protein to hlp cut cravings and keep you satisfied.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- What I love most about Heart In Motion are the weekly Q & As. They really keep me motivated.
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I LOVE the fact that I can go immediately to the website and find information I need to help me make the healthiest choices! It is easy and I NEED easy.