This may sound funny, but having portable, healthy food with you can really help you stay on track. Keeping an apple and a portable source of protein (100 calorie pack of almonds) is a great strategy so you don’t get trapped and hungry when errands take longer than you think they will. You never know how long a “15 minute errand” will take.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!