There is no real justifiable reason to have tempting junk food in your pantry. Just because your kids like it doesn’t mean it is doing them any favors either. Processed foods have many other ramifications than just weight, so avoid keeping junk foods in the house so that your kids can eat them. Eating habits are formed at a young age, so help them and yourself at the same time. Keep healthy snacks around like almonds, apples, cheese sticks, yogurt, and Kind Nut and Spice bars (read the package…only the “nut and spice” ones have 5 grams of sugar or less).
Day 6 – Clean Out Your Pantry
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I LOVE the fact that I can go immediately to the website and find information I need to help me make the healthiest choices! It is easy and I NEED easy.
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- What I love most about Heart In Motion are the weekly Q & As. They really keep me motivated.
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!