There is no real justifiable reason to have tempting junk food in your pantry. Just because your kids like it doesn’t mean it is doing them any favors either. Processed foods have many other ramifications than just weight, so avoid keeping junk foods in the house so that your kids can eat them. Eating habits are formed at a young age, so help them and yourself at the same time. Keep healthy snacks around like almonds, apples, cheese sticks, yogurt, and Kind Nut and Spice bars (read the package…only the “nut and spice” ones have 5 grams of sugar or less).
Pilates DVD now on sale
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.
- I LOVE the fact that I can go immediately to the website and find information I need to help me make the healthiest choices! It is easy and I NEED easy.
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.