There is no real justifiable reason to have tempting junk food in your pantry. Just because your kids like it doesn’t mean it is doing them any favors either. Processed foods have many other ramifications than just weight, so avoid keeping junk foods in the house so that your kids can eat them. Eating habits are formed at a young age, so help them and yourself at the same time. Keep healthy snacks around like almonds, apples, cheese sticks, yogurt, and Kind Nut and Spice bars (read the package…only the “nut and spice” ones have 5 grams of sugar or less).
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- I have used many web programs to help me lose weight over the years, but none of them has given me results that last. Using Heart In Motion has allowed me to lose 60 pounds so far by making simple changes every week. This program has completely changed my relationship with weight and food forever!
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.