Find some statements that really speak to you (or write your own). These should be uplifting statements that help you stay on track with your health when you are struggling. Keep as many of them as you can find, and post them in a place of prominence in your house. Put up a new one every week, and recycle the old ones periodically. You may find the posting them helps other family members too.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- What I love most about Heart In Motion are the weekly Q & As. They really keep me motivated.
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.