I will be the first to endorse clean eating as a great health strategy. It is a great philosophy for better health and often for weight loss. Purging the body of chemicals is a great way to detox the liver and allow the body to start getting rid of unwanted body fat…..but here’s the danger: Eating fresh fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and proteins is the real way to eat clean. The danger lies in all of the “paleo muffins” and “clean” desserts that are all over the internet. Now, for an occasional treat, these things can be better for you than the processed varieties, but be careful. They are often way higher in fat and calories than the ones they are meant to replace. (cleaner calories and healthier fats, yes…but still calories and fats). So, if you are eating clean, KUDOS to you! Just make sure that you are not trying to take clean ingredients and re-create processed treats on a regular basis. As with all things, use caution, moderation, and reason when you make your choices.
Day 40 – Beware of Taking Clean Eating Too Far
Pilates DVD now on sale
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!