Avoid “high fiber” foods just because they say they are. When foods have “high fiber” on the front of the package, they are often trying to mask “high sugar.” Fiber is fantastic for your body, but adding fiber to a high sugar bar or cereal does not have much benefit for weight loss. Fiber One bars have 10 grams of sugar per bar, almost as much as a bowl of Fruit Loops.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.