Setting huge goals can make the task seem impossible. Breaking up your large goal into smaller ones can make the process feel more achievable. Think about goals other than weight loss as well like packing your lunch every day or not eating after a certain time. These small behavioral/nutritional goals will add up to weight loss without making you a slave to the scale.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.
- I LOVE the fact that I can go immediately to the website and find information I need to help me make the healthiest choices! It is easy and I NEED easy.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!