Setting huge goals can make the task seem impossible. Breaking up your large goal into smaller ones can make the process feel more achievable. Think about goals other than weight loss as well like packing your lunch every day or not eating after a certain time. These small behavioral/nutritional goals will add up to weight loss without making you a slave to the scale.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.
- What I love most about Heart In Motion are the weekly Q & As. They really keep me motivated.
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!