It is so easy to get wrapped up in the convenience of granola bars and snack foods, but there is often a great deal of hidden sugar in them. Even “no sugar added” canned fruit has more sugar than whole fruit. When at all possible, choose whole foods over packaged ones. The soluble fiber in whole foods helps to slow the blood sugar rise. Keeping blood sugar levels stable helps you to avoid energy spikes and crashes as well as insulin spikes which can lead to fat storage.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.
- I have used many web programs to help me lose weight over the years, but none of them has given me results that last. Using Heart In Motion has allowed me to lose 60 pounds so far by making simple changes every week. This program has completely changed my relationship with weight and food forever!
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!