Pay attention to how your body feels soon after you have a high carbohydrate snack with little or no protein. It is likely that you will be craving more. That “I can’t stop” feeling is often physiological. Yes, it becomes psychological over time when you repeat the behavior, but it starts as a physiological craving linked to the rise and fall of blood sugar. If you start to have this response to a food, WALK AWAY QUICKLY. These types of foods are very challenging to eat in moderation. Be careful when you make choices that you know will do this to you.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.
- I have used many web programs to help me lose weight over the years, but none of them has given me results that last. Using Heart In Motion has allowed me to lose 60 pounds so far by making simple changes every week. This program has completely changed my relationship with weight and food forever!
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!