Think about the situations you face in your daily life where you struggle with food. Work to create an environment of success for each of these scenarios. If you have a candy drawer at work for “emergencies,” clean it out and leave only one or two pieces in there. If you struggle to make good choices after a full Saturday of watching your kids play soccer, make sure you always take food with you or have a mental arsenal of which restaurants near the soccer field have healthy choices. Weight loss and healthy living is not about always being perfect, it is about shaping your environment to help you make choices that support your goals.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- I LOVE the fact that I can go immediately to the website and find information I need to help me make the healthiest choices! It is easy and I NEED easy.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.