When you are trying to lose weight, it’s really easy to get focused on following a rigid plan. The biggest problem with that is that when life forces you to deviate from that perfectly crafted plan, it’s easy to give up. Rigid sets of rules are impossible to follow long-term. Learning a set of weight loss strategies to implement within your life can be far more powerful for weight loss that you can actually maintain over time. Perfection is the enemy of success, so be prepared to face the fact that you are human. Implement simple weight loss strategies instead of trying to follow a rigid diet. DIETS DON’T WORK ANYWAY!
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- What I love most about Heart In Motion are the weekly Q & As. They really keep me motivated.
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!