If you ran a red light on the way to work, you wouldn’t make a conscious decision to “throw it all away” and run them for the rest of the day. For some reason, with food, that seems to make sense to us. We tend to have a moment that we are not proud of and then consciously decide to “throw it all away” and start again tomorrow. When you have one of those moments, know that we are all human, and that they are going to happen. Take a moment to reset your thinking and move forward with better choices the rest of the day. Think about it this way…one small indiscretion probably will not cause weight gain. 3-4 probably will. Try to quit while you’re ahead.
Day 28 – Don’t Run All the Stoplights
Pilates DVD now on sale
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!