Always have a frozen “backup meal” for nights that something goes wrong or you just don’t have time to cook. Steam in bag veggies with a light sauce, frozen pre-grilled chicken strips (Harvestland from BJ’s is best), frozen pre-steamed shrimp are just some good foods to have in the freezer all the time. The chicken and shrimp can also be put into a wrap (Joseph’s Lavash Bread from BJ’s) or used as salad toppers.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!
- I have used many web programs to help me lose weight over the years, but none of them has given me results that last. Using Heart In Motion has allowed me to lose 60 pounds so far by making simple changes every week. This program has completely changed my relationship with weight and food forever!
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.