Cardio is great and burns more fat during the workout (marginally though). Strength training burns more calories AFTER the workout and at a HIGHER RATE. Adding muscle mass to your body INCREASES YOUR METABOLISM 24/7, so you really get more bang for your buck by weight training. Even better, do a workout that combines both.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- I have used many web programs to help me lose weight over the years, but none of them has given me results that last. Using Heart In Motion has allowed me to lose 60 pounds so far by making simple changes every week. This program has completely changed my relationship with weight and food forever!
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!