Learn the difference between emotional/behavioral hunger and physical hunger. Emotional/behavior pattern hunger is instant. Physical hunger is gradual. If you notice that you are instantly hungry as soon as you walk in the door from work every day, think about how you can be proactive about this. Having a small, planned snack in the car on the way home is a great way to help with this. That way, when you walk in the door and are instantly hit with the desire to eat, you will be able to clearly tell whether your hunger is physical or emotional/behavioral. Emotional/behavioral hunger can easily become physiological hunger, so try to be more acutely aware of the difference.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.
- What I love most about Heart In Motion are the weekly Q & As. They really keep me motivated.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.
- I have used many web programs to help me lose weight over the years, but none of them has given me results that last. Using Heart In Motion has allowed me to lose 60 pounds so far by making simple changes every week. This program has completely changed my relationship with weight and food forever!