As Americans, we are a “meat and potatoes” society. When we minimize the starches in our dinner, we maximize the body’s natural metabolic processes. The body is most receptive to burning carbohydrates for energy in the morning and more likely to store them as fat when we eat them at night. If you are one who eats a starch at dinner every night, try going to every other night and adding an extra serving of vegetables so you still get full.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!