It is much easier to make healthy choices when you are surrounded by them. Create a “staples” list of healthy foods that you always want to keep on hand to “fill in the gaps” when you don’t have time to prepare anything. Though your weekly foods will change, always make sure to have at least 5 items from your staples list on hand at all times. When you run out of one, make sure to put it on the list for your next trip to the store. If you always try to keep 5 items at home, you will always have something to grab and run out the door or to curb a craving. Some ideas include cheese sticks, individual cottage cheese or Greek yogurt, 100 calorie packs of almonds, 90 calorie packs of almond butter (Barney Butter is great), apples, clementines, and tuna pouches.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- I LOVE the fact that I can go immediately to the website and find information I need to help me make the healthiest choices! It is easy and I NEED easy.
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.
- I have used many web programs to help me lose weight over the years, but none of them has given me results that last. Using Heart In Motion has allowed me to lose 60 pounds so far by making simple changes every week. This program has completely changed my relationship with weight and food forever!