Have a fruit or vegetable AND protein FIRST at every meal and snack. This is one of the greatest behavioral and nutritional strategies for weight loss. Protein slows the blood sugar rise, keeps you full longer, and will help you to make better choices throughout the rest of your meal. Definitely don’t skip this step!
Day 15 – Have a Fruit/Vegetable AND Protein
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!
- I love that I can count on the heart in motion website for an inspiring shot in the arm, great work outs and awesome recipes anywhere I am and anytime of day or night!
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.