Vegetables can taste SO GOOD if prepared correctly. If you learn to enjoy hot, filling, prepared vegetables, they can fill you up so you eat less of the other “filler foods.” Be aware that it is hard to fully enjoy vegetables when you are eating a great deal of processed foods. Your palate will tend to crave the processed variety. If you eat your veggies BEFORE you eat anything else, you will enjoy them more. Try this experiment: eat a bite of an apple before you have anything else in the morning. It will taste fresh and cold and wonderful. Then take a bite of a piece of bread followed by a bite of the same apple. IT WILL NOT TASTE THE SAME! Eating processed carbohydrates will completely change your experience of the “whole food.” Think about this when you make your choices at meals. VEGGIES FIRST! They will also help you to fill up so you eat less of the “other” things.
Pilates DVD now on sale
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.
- No one would help or explain to me why I kept gaining weight, regardless of what I ate, until Heart in Motion. 20+ down and more to go. Heart in Motion is helping me make positive healthy changes in my life and I'm having fun doing it.
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!