We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but so many people skip it in an effort to save calories. When you skip breakfast, the metabolism actually starts to decline as a result. In addition, skipping breakfast also makes you more likely to struggle with healthy lunch decisions. Adding a slowing metabolism to not-so-great mid-morning or lunch choices is a recipe for weight gain. Even if you don’t love breakfast, consider adding something small to your morning like an apple with peanut butter. Even a glass of milk is enough to get your metabolism going.
Day 12 – Eat a Healthy Breakfast
Pilates DVD now on sale
- I love the philosophy - Making one simple change at a time, I'm losing 1.5 lbs every week.
- Heart in motion has helped me lose all of my baby weight! I use the recipes every week for our family meal planning, and I love that I can access the workout videos from anywhere.
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I love having the videos available when I need them. I play the stretching video on my phone after tennis matches.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!