Most people embark on weight loss programs and are either “on” or “off” a diet. This sets us all up for defeat. Instead, set one goal per week that will help you to achieve the goal of weight loss. Goals can be simple things like packing your lunch every day, always eating breakfast at home instead of the drive through, or not snacking after 8:00. Whatever your change, just make one new one every week. You will be surprised what a change you can make in your body when you do this. This allows you to lose weight without being on a “diet.” Nobody can live on a diet. Set yourself up for success with simple changes. Remember “if there’s no wagon to fall off of, you can’t fall off the wagon.”
Pilates DVD now on sale
- Heart In Motion breaks down weight loss in such a simple, easy to understand way. I am finally able to understand that weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated!
- I refer to Heart In Motion's recipes all the time for healthy variations. Who'd have ever though a chocolate smoothie with spinach would taste good. This is a great way to get a vegetable in me with a great taste!
- I love being able to immediately pull up exactly what I need when I need it. Heart In Motion helps keep me on track.
- Heart In Motion has helped me lose weight in a way that's not overwhelming. Focusing on small steps makes it easier to stay on track.
- I am a cancer surviver. I had extensive surgery that left me quite weak. I am so grateful for this website as it has given me the challenge to exercise at my own pace.It is also teaching me new ways to eat, foods to avoid, and new foods to add to my diet so as to reduce the chances of my cancer returning. I am making changes in my eating, I am exercising as I have been taught to do through this website. For this I am very grateful!